If there is one, big, powerful concept that I’ve learned and want to share with other women—it is that growth does indeed matter.
When you take time to create opportunity for growth in your life, you will develop all that you are as an individual and begin to live a life of fullness and freedom.
So what do I mean by ‘creating opportunity for growth’?
- Turn off autopilot and turn on awareness.
- Practice forgiving (yourself and others).
- Learn to offer yourself grace.
- Accept that life is going to ebb and flow with difficulty and greatness. And that the ‘ebb’ (the tough parts) can have a greater impact on your growth, than the flow.
- Practice courage and bravery by changing the template that you currently live by. Uncomfortableness breeds growth.
- Decipher, acknowledge and accept your strengths, uniqueness and weaknesses.
- Share your unique voice, gifts and talents with the world.